1. You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
2. You may not post obscene, libelous, defamatory, discriminatory, unlawful, hateful, or racially or ethnically objectionable content, or content that violates the privacy or publicity rights of any third party via the Service.
3. You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Poprietor prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Poprietor upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
4. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Poprietor users.
5. You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
6. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
7. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
8. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
9. You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Poprietor.
10. This term is RESERVED for Poprietor’s API.
11. You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any Poprietor users.
12. You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from Poprietor.
13. You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Poprietor page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
14. You must comply with Poprietor's Community Guidelines. We want Poprietor to continue to be an authentic and safe place for inspiration and expression. Help us foster this community. Post only your own photos and videos and always follow the law. Respect everyone on Poprietor, don’t spam people or post content that violates our terms of service.
15. You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. You can deactivate your Poprietor account by logging into the Service deleting the account in account settings. If we terminate your access to the Service or you use the form detailed above to deactivate your account, your photos, comments, likes, friendships, and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account (e.g., users will not be able to navigate to your username and view your photos), but those materials and data may persist and appear within the Service (e.g., if your Content has been reshared by others).
4. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
5. We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
7. You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that Poprietor is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Poprietor reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
8. There may be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features in images or comments within the Service. The Service also includes third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Service may also permit interactions between the Service and a third-party web site or feature, including applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party web site or feature. For example, the Service may include a feature that enables you to share Content from the Service or your Content with a third party, which may be publicly posted on that third party's service or application. Using this functionality typically requires you to login to your account on the third-party service and you do so at your own risk. Poprietor does not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Poprietor is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features. YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AND BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES FOUND THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY. You may choose, at your sole and absolute discretion and risk, to use applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party service (each, an "Application") and such Application may interact with, connect to or gather and/or pull information from and to your Service profile. By using such Applications, you acknowledge and agree to the following: (i) if you use an Application to share information, you are consenting to information about your profile on the Service being shared; (ii) your use of an Application may cause personally identifying information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you, even if Poprietor has not itself provided such information; and (iii) your use of an Application is at your own option and risk, and you will hold the Poprietor Parties (defined below) harmless for activity related to the Application.
9. You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
10. We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with Poprietor's express consent).
5. The Service contains content owned or licensed by Poprietor ("Poprietor Content"). Poprietor Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and Poprietor, Poprietor owns and retains all rights in the Poprietor Content and the Service. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Poprietor Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Poprietor Content.
6. The Poprietor name and logo are trademarks of Poprietor, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Poprietor. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Poprietor, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Poprietor.
7. Although it is Poprietor's intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, Poprietor reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by Poprietor, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Poprietor encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Poprietor is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage. Poprietor will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
10. It is Poprietor's policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested and to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, Poprietor does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted. If, despite our policy, you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that Poprietor is free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
1. We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
2. Please report claims of intellectual property infringement directly to us.
3. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with Poprietor must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.